Thursday, May 14, 2009

What's coming this week


For those who hang on my every word I wanted to give a quick preview of the week to come - Channelup style. Some new things happening on here this week including some guest contributors and a lot of TV gambling talk.

Sunday
- a 24 extravaganza where Mr. Michael Pacchione (covers the show for CinemaBlend) and I handicap the odds related to Jack Bauer and company

Monday

- A 24 season breakdown and last ep recap

- Guest contributor James Davis does some more handicapping with American Idol. Lets just say you will be calling your bookie. What he has written is a must read for all American Idol fans

Tuesday

- American Idol where I pick my winner and man crush for the next 12 months. Sorry David Cook, someone is about to succeed you

- I review Glee. A show about the resurrection of the Glee club in a high school. If these last two bullets have left you confused let me reassure you I am happily married to a woman.

- Real Housewives of New Jersey - I am a glutton for punishment and I go back for a little more

- We find out if Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles has been renewed. This is my meal ticket at CinemaBlend so fingers crossed.

Wednesday

- American Idol vote-off (two hours of mind numbing excess)

Thursday


- begin watching Chuck, a show my buddy Pat has begged me to watch and didn't and will now probably get canceled. Oh well.

- Hopefully see Terminator Salvation opening night. If so I will have a review early Friday morning. God I love anything Terminator related.

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

1 comment:

  1. there's hope for chuck yet. NBC has said we haven't not renewed it yet, nor haven't we not canceled it. i guess i'll be holding my breath for two more days.

    ReplyDelete